Monday, December 13, 2004

 

Heads up and pay attention:

…the Department of Homeland Security was created to defend this government from the citizens of the United States because they fear we will find out and we will rise up and cast them from power. It does not defend this nation, you, your family, friends, or loved ones. It defends only the government not from Al Qaeda but from us. They know when Americans figure this out, Americans are going to be way past livid and heads in Washington, DC, are going to roll and butts are going to prison.

In writing my book One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, I not only analyzed 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq, defense spending, Homeland Security spending, flaws in national security, the intentional weakening of the U.S. dollar and use of terrorism to drive up the price of oil and gasoline, the absence of "rule of law" if Bush buddies or Clinton buddies were being bad actors, but I also investigated the talking heads they put before us to spin their web of lies.
[Online Journal]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.