Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

The Next Steps

Received on 12/28/04 via cyberspace, from my alter ego.....

Essential maneuvers to forestall Armageddon

By John Kaminski
skylax@comcast.net

Of course, far too few people comprehend the depth of the decay, the advanced state of the disease. When you willingly and happily participate in a program meant to deceive and destroy you, it is doubly difficult to first realize and second admit you've been had.

Continue here...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.