Friday, March 04, 2005

 

Right To Travel

.
West Valley City Case No. C 04 06941

Issues: DEMAND FOR PROOF OF JURISDICTION, DUE PROCESS AND EQUAL ROTECTION PURSUANT TO AMENDMENTS I, IV, V, VI. VII, VIII, IX, X, XIII, XIV, AND COROLLARY PROVISIONS OF UTAH’S CONSTITUTION

A Letter to Church Officials

As a high priest am I not a watchman upon the tower unto the house of Israel, to see that there is no evil in the Church?

" Son of Man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me." (Ezekiel 3:17) [Letter to LDS Church Officials]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp.